- Students are expected to be regular and punctual to school.
- Students must report to school (summer) at 7.15 a.m.
The front side gates will be closed at 7.20 a.m. In winter students must report to school at 8.20 a.m. The front side gates will be closed at 8.25 a.m. Students reporting late for third time in a month will be marked absent. The students not conforming to this will be directed to the Student’s Resource Room. Here under the supervision of a teacher, they will carry out academic enrichment work as given by their subject teachers.
- In the event of their inability to attend school for any reason, they are expected to call up their Class teacher, HODs or the Vice-Principal on the same day and bring a leave note duly signed by their parents the following day, failing which he/she will be marked absent.
- If a student absents himself/herself from school, the parents must inform the Class teacher, HODs or the Vice-Principal before 7.15 a.m. the same day.
- No student is allowed to leave the school premises without the permission of the school authorities.
- Absenting oneself from a lesson or leaving the school without the permission of the authorities is a serious offence. It should be avoided at all times. Students in uniform are not expected to visit any other places during school timings.
- Mass absenteeism before any examination must be avoided. If a student is unable to produce a valid Medical certificate for being absent on such an occasion, he /she will not be allowed to write the examination at the stipulated time.
- In case of new admission a child has to present the original transfer certificate (T.C.) from the school last attended. Without which admission will not be given.