• 1. The Withdrawal notice should be given in writing a month in advance by the person responsible for the pupil and not by the pupil himself/herself. Those who apply for Transfer Certificate after reopening of the school are required to pay upto the current terms fee regardless of whether or not the child has attended the school.
  • 2. Government servants transferred unexpectedly are exempted from giving the usual notice.
  • 3. No Transfer Certificate will be issued until all sums due to the school have been paid in full. A fee of Rs. 200/- will be charged for the Transfer Certificate.
  • Notice Board :